Top 10 Healthiest Fruits
* Strawberries have high levels of ellagic acid and anthocyanins,
and are rich in vitamin C (95 mg per cup) and fiber
(3.8 g per cup).
* An apple’s 3 g of fiber help you meet your fiber goal of 20 g
to 30 g daily. High-fiber diets can lower heart disease risk
* Bananas are a great source of potassium, which plays a key role
in heart health and muscle function. Plus each one has 2 g of fiber.
* Cherries: A good source of perillyl alcohol, which helps prevent cancer
in animals. Heart-protective anthocyanins give cherries their color.
* Blueberries help prevent and treat bladder infections by making it
hard for bacteria to stick to urinary tract walls.
* A single mango has enough beta-carotene to cover your RDA for
vitamin A while racking up 57 mg of vitamin C.
* One orange provides an impressive 50 mg to 70 mg of vitamin C,
40 mcg of folic acid and 52 mg of calcium.
* Purple grapes offer three heart-guarding compounds: flavonoids,
anthocyanins and resveratrol (green grapes are not rich in them).
* Raspberries: Teeming with 8 g of fiber per cup, they also boost
vitamin C, ellagic acid and anthocyanins.
Healthy Food – Inspirations – Stay Healthy ~ Stay Happy ~ Health is true Wealth
<<<< Welcome Home to Good Health >>>>