Never Light Candle in A/C Room


 Candle in A/C RoomDue to lack of oxygen in the room, the burning of the candle cannot fully oxidize & thus forms dangerous carbon monoxide.

Carbon monoxide will prevent oxygen exchange in the lungs, resulting in the Person dozing off to a state of unconsciousness & eventually death in less than an hour, depending on the room size.

Health Inspirations – Tips – Inspirational Quotes, Pictures and Motivational Thought

 <<<< Welcome Home >>>>

Related posts:

This entry was posted in Health Tips and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>