USEFUL AND HANDY USES OF SALT...
1. If you drop a whole egg on the floor, pour salt all over the egg, let it sit for awhile, then use dustpan, the egg will come right up, without all that mess.
2. Soak stained hankies in salt water before washing.
3. Sprinkle salt on your shelves to keep ants away.
4. Put a few grains of rice in your saltshaker for easier pouring.
5. Add salt to green salads to prevent wilting.
6. Soak wrinkled apples in a mildly salted water solution to perk them up.
7. Rub salt on your pancake griddle and your flapjacks won’t stick.
8. Soak toothbrushes in salt water before you first use them; they will last longer.
9. Use salt to clean your discolored coffee pot.
10. Mix salt with turpentine to whiten you bathtub and toilet bowl.
Home Remedy – Health Inspirations ~ Encouraging a Beautiful You!!!!