Developed by Russian doctors, this simple breathing exercise will help you clear a stuffy nose or get rid of nasal congestion in one min. This breathing exercise usually work for over 85% of people. Make sure to follow the instructions correctly.
How to Clear a Stuffy Nose in 1 Min
- Pinch your congested nose and walk fast with your blocked nose pinched and your mouth closed all the time. You likely will be able to make around 20-30 steps.
- While walking, you should hold your breath until a strong urge to breathe. Then sit down with your spine totally straight and focus on your breath.
- After you release your nose, resume your usual breathing (not with deep breaths) and keep the mouth closed. Hence, instead of taking a big inhalation, take a smaller inhale and then relax all muscles for exhalation, especially the upper chest and other respiratory muscles.
- Take another (smaller) inhale and again relax. With each inhalation, practice this reduced or shallow breathing while remaining relaxed.
- Your purpose is to maintain air hunger for about 2-3 min with total relaxation of body muscles. The breathing can be frequent during this reduced breathing or shallow breathing, but this is OK.
It may seem silly and too simple to get rid of a stuffy nose, but it works.
Home Remedy – Health Inspirations ~ Encouraging a Beautiful You!!!