The Teachings of Lord Mahavir
- Ahimsa (non violence) is the highest religion.
- Every soul is independent. None depends on another.
- All souls are alike. None is superior or inferior.
- All human beings are miserable due to their own faults, and they themselves can be happy by correcting these faults.
- The greatest mistake of a soul is non recognition of its real self and can only be corrected by recognizing itself.
-There is no separate existence of God. Everybody can attain Godhood by making supreme efforts in the right direction.
- Every soul is in itself absolutely omniscient and blissful. The bliss does not come from outside.
- Know thyself, recognize thyself, be immersed in thyself you will attain Godhood.
- God is neither the creator nor the destructor of the universe. He is merely a silent observer and omniscient.
- One who, even after knowing the whole universe, can remain unaffected and unattached is God.
- Fight with yourself, why fight with external foes? He who conquers himself through himself, will obtain happiness.
- All beings hate pain, therefore one should not hurt kill them.
Get Inspired ~ Inspire Others – Inspirational Quotes, Pictures and Motivational Thoughts.
<<< Welcome Home ~ A Beautiful Place >>>