13 Steps to Improve Your Memory:1. Organize your life.
2. Exercise your brain. (Play Games & Solve Puzzles).
3. Exercise daily (Walk For 30 Minutes).
4. Reduce stress and take rests. 5. Eat well and eat right. 6. Sleep well (Also take a nap afternoon). 7. Give yourself time to form a memory.
8. Memorize information in parts not as a whole.
9. Categorize the information, don’t be random.
10. Continually repeat to yourself what you have memorized.
11. Participate in group discussions.
12. Build your memorization techniques.
13. Venture out and learn from your mistakes.